terms and conditions
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). Please see below for full list of requirments for submitted content.
Your user content (and its publication on our website) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false
- be obscene or indecent
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- Be blasphemous;
- Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person, including any obligations of confidentiality owed to the user’s employer;
- depict violence of any nature
- be pornographic or sexually explicit
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Consist of any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage.
- Constitute spam
- Be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person; or
- Be written in anything other than English or Welsh
- Be derogatory or harmful or potentially harmful to any person
I hereby give and grant the Co-operative Group Limited, its respected licensees, successors, and subsidiaries including the Co-operative Brands Limited (herein collectively called the “Licensed Parties”), and assign the right to use, publish and copyright my picture, portrait and likeness captured in digital or film format in advertising and promotion a product or service of the Co-operative Group.