The Co-operative Legal Services
The Co-operative Legal Services are dedicated to widening and easing public access to legal provision. Our experts provide a trusted source of legal advice over the phone, offering straightforward services at reasonable prices. Services cover:
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
Unlike many other law firms and businesses, we only provide legal services to private individuals.
This removes any potential conflict that may exist between providing legal services to individuals and large corporate businesses at the same time.
It also enables us to concentrate on developing highly efficient systems and processes which, backed by experienced legal teams, ensures that each client receives the very best customer service and achievable outcome.
- Became the first ABS within the UK in 2012
- We help over 100,000 customers each year who require legal assistance in times of need or distress
Co-operative Legal Services History
- 2006 Company founded to provide Personal Injury and Legal Advice services to Co-operative members
- 2007 Introduced Wills, Probate and Conveyancing services offered to Co-operative members
- 2012 Becomes first Alternative Business Structure, under 2007 Legal Services Act
- 2014 Established market-leading position for Probate