why farm with us?
our business credentials
Over the last 20 years, we’ve established ourselves as a trusted and reputable farming partner. The Co-operative Farms is known as a leader in the industry, and our scale of operation and specialist expertise means that we can offer profitability and peace of mind.
- Operational excellence – our experienced management team ensure effective resource management, clear strategic vision, and technical and financial expertise.
- Legislative compliance – we understand the complexities of the legal aspects of farming, and our relationships with DEFRA, SEERAD, the Environment Agency, SEPA and other governing bodies enable us to stay abreast of the latest developments.
- Health and safety – our heath and safety procedures, monitoring and training are second to none, and considerable resources have been invested in this area.
- State of the art equipment – we have invested in a wide range of high specification equipment which, in the hands of our skilled, experienced operators, help us achieve maximum performance.
- Research & development – our work in this area ensures that we are at the forefront of new developments and techniques.
- Environmental management – we are committed to maintaining and improving the land we farm, to ensure long term sustainability, and have the skill to develop successful conservation plans without affecting efficiency or profitability.
- Client Advisory Board – we have a board made up of clients and agents who meet formally twice a year to feedback on our performance, and also to review our plans for the future.
so what makes us different from the others?
Contact us if you are interested in our services