Making a personal injury claim
If you have suffered an injury or illness as a result of someone else’s negligence then you may be able to make a claim against them. You will be offered a comprehensive personal injury claim service focussed upon you, your claim and your recovery. No matter what kind of accident you have been involved in or type of injury you have sustained, you can be assured that:
- Your claim is handled by legal experts who specialise in dealing with injuries like yours
- You will receive 100% of your compensation in most cases if the claim is successful *
- As part of the independent initial advice you receive, you will be advised in your best interests on the most suitable way to fund your claim and whether it is likely to be successful or not
- Interim payments are secured wherever possible to ensure you are not out of pocket if negotiations are ongoing
- Arrangements are made in order that medical and rehabilitation treatment commences quickly wherever possible
- You are assisted with planning for your future needs as a result of the injury
- The process for making your claim is made as straightforward as possible
*Subject to any deduction for contributory negligence and to complying with the terms of a “No Win No Fee” arrangement and funding arrangements agreed with your appointed solicitor.
The circumstances of your individual situation will ultimately determine whether you have a claim. Even if you think that you are partially to blame, it is worth gaining expert advice. Speak to an expert to discuss your personal injury claim and what to do next.
Start your claim now.