Motorcycle accident claims
The Co-operative Legal Services is one of the leading specialists in road traffic accident injuries, currently handling over 10,000 claims a year many of which relate to motorcycle accident claims.
Every year we recover millions of pounds in compensation on behalf of our customers. Whatever your claim we have the right expertise to help you.
Specialists in Motorcycle accidents
We recognise that a motorcycle accident is likely to have a significant impact on the day to day life of a rider because:
- There is a higher likelihood of serious injury
- The bike is likely to be unroadworthy
- Protective clothing and helmets may be damaged
- The recovery period is likely to be lengthy and painful
Our specialist claims team deals with motorcycle, moped and scooter claims including:
- Accidents caused as a result of another road user
(e.g. car, taxi, lorry, van)
- Accidents caused by potholes or poorly repaired roads
- Accidents caused as a result of debris on the road
Importantly, we'll not only manage your motorcycle accident claim, but we’ll also help you with all the other issues that you face in order to resume your life as soon as possible, including the provision of a replacement motorcycle and rehabilitation.
Our service is different
At The Co-operative Legal Services we want to ensure that you are properly looked after so we focus on you and your recovery as well as your claim.
As soon as we take on your claim we work quickly to establish who is at fault and gather the evidence to obtain an admission of liability. At the same time we gather the information and evidence required to assess the compensation you deserve, allowing us to negotiate a fair settlement for you as soon as possible.
Find out more about our service
Once we take on your claim, your need for medical support to aid your rehabilitation will be assessed. Depending on your need, we may be able to arrange for early medical support. In many cases this can start straight away if:
- there is already strong evidence to substantiate your claim, or
- responsibility for the accident which caused your injury has already been admitted
Find out more about how we can aid your recovery
Our focus on you
Suffering an accident is stressful. As a large ethical organisation we ensure that you are fully supported throughout the claim, whatever your injury and circumstances.
Find out more about our focus on you
With The Co-operative 100% of the compensation awarded is yours.
All legal fees are covered
Importantly, the legal fees of our motorcycle accident injury service are fully covered whether your claim is successful or not, so you do not need to worry:
- You will receive 100% of your compensation in most cases if the claim is successful *
- As part of the independent initial advice you receive you will be advised in your best interests on the most suitable way to fund your claim and whether it is likely to be successful or not
*Subject to any deduction for contributory negligence and to complying with the terms of a “No Win No Fee” arrangement and funding arrangements agreed with your appointed
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident as a rider, or pillion passenger and have sustained an injury as a result, then you may be able to make a claim against the person you think is at fault.
It is essential to gain professional advice as soon as possible. The longer the delay the harder it becomes to gather information to substantiate your claim. There are also legal limits on the amount of time you can take to make a claim.
Start your claim now.