Below is a list of motions that were voted for at the Annual General Meeting 2015.
- Motion 1: To receive the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 3 January 2015
- Motion 2: To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report
- Motion 3: To approve the fees of Council Members
- Motions 4, 5 and 6: Existing Directors put forward for election
- Motion 7: Re-appointment of auditors
- Motion 8: To approve the amendments to the Society’s Rules set out in the Appendix to this Notice
- Motion 9: To determine the Society’s policy on Political Donations
- Motion 10: Members motion - Political Donations
- Motion 11: Members motion - Group Purpose
- Motion 12: Members motion - Brand and Marketing
- Motion 13: Members motion - Fairtrade Commitment
Voting in our 2015 elections closed on Wednesday 13 May at noon.
Over 2 million eligible members were asked to participate in the elections for our new Member Council and as Member Nominated Directors. Here are the results of the Member Nominated Director Elections.