AGM security restrictions
What you can and can't bring to the Co-op AGM.
You won't be allowed to bring any of the following into the AGM:
- large bags (these will be stored in a secure cloakroom)
- alcoholic drinks
- flammable liquids
- aerosol cans (mace, pepper spray, etc)
- illegal drugs or substances
- knives or weapons of any kind
- fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays
- air horns, whistles or other noise-making distractions
- projectiles (including frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc)
- wheeled footwear, skateboards or scooters
- masks and helmets (cycle and motorcycle helmets have to be stored in our cloakroom)
- large studs and chains
- animals (except service animals to aid disabled people)
- laser pens and pointers
- anything else that may impact on the experience of others
We'll be carrying out bag searches on entry.
If you have access and medical requirements and equipment, this will be considered on an individual basis, but you should contact the venue in advance. Phone 0161 827 7619 or email email@example.com.