15. Motion from Council – Co-operation between Co-operatives (Carried - 98.89%)
Motion This AGM welcomes the Group’s work with other Co-operatives, and the wider Co-operative Movement, in line with the 6th Co-operative Principle, by:
- supporting their trading businesses;
- developing a Co-operative procurement strategy;
- working with them and Council on developments in the brand and membership propositions and inviting them to adopt any revised approach;
- encouraging Co-operative development and a broader understanding of Co-operatives, locally, regionally, nationally and internationally; and
- calling for the Group to include in its Annual Report to members a statement highlighting the application of Principle 6 to its activities each year and developing relevant key performance indicators in this area.
Your Board response: Your Board recommends that you vote for this motion.
Your Council response: Your Council recommends that you vote for this motion.