Working together to enhance our customers' experience.
Partnership has been integral to the Co-op since its inception. In 1844 a collective of 28 people came together to tackle an injustice (the sale of contaminated food) and ensure that everyone could buy good, safe food at fair prices. And from these actions, the Co-op was born.
The store partnerships team have a very clear purpose; to identify, create and execute partnerships that positively support the local community and customer.
We are looking for partners who share our passion for making a real difference and with whom we can build long-term relationships.
As the leading convenience retailer in the UK, the Co-op has very wide-reaching influence:
- We have access to over 5 million members nationwide
- With over 2,500 local stores we’re the UK’s fifth largest food retailer
- We employ nearly 70,000 colleagues across our different businesses
- We delivered £15m to over 4,500 local causes in 2020
We have a team dedicated to building Store Partnerships. Colleagues are the beating heart of the Co-op business and the Store Partnerships team is no different:
- We constantly seek to uncover new insight that enhances the customer experience
- We always put our customers first and have a passion for brilliant execution
- We provide dedicated teams responsible for the entire plan from strategy through to execution
We are proud of the variety of partnerships that we have built over the last few years. Ranging from the established to the more recent start-ups, giving them access to new markets as well as providing products and services that benefit the local community.
"It would be hard to overstate the importance of the Co-op partnership in our launch. By providing both a physical space in store and crucial brand endorsement for initial conversation with investors and our UK bank partners, the Co-op partnership has provided a springboard for early success"
Duncan Cockburn, Founder, OneBanks
To discuss partnership opportunities please contact email@example.com.